Product Owner, Growth
As a Product Owner at Spotify I focus on identifying opportunities to grow our user base through new and existing audio and video formats.
We’re a culture of testing, iteration, and validating ideas through prototypes and user research. I work closely with designers, analysts, research, and engineers to create working prototypes that are used for testing and to inform company-wide initiatives.
Product Manager, Swarm 2015-Present
As the Product Manager on Swarm, I oversaw all aspects of product — from goalsetting, specwriting, and roadmapping — to sprint planning, A/B testing and analysis, and iteration. I worked directly with designers and engineers, wrote copy, and aligned our team’s projects with business initiatives. Representing Swarm at Foursquare; I presented regularly at all-hands and in exec team meetings, and worked closely with Marketing, PR, and Sales on the Swarm brand.
Leaning on my years of working first hand with users, I’ve been able to help shape our product into something people loved and that drove our key metrics.
In the last year, Swarm has:
● Tripled median checkins per user
● Increased NPS over 30 points, to an all-time high
● Driven app store reviews to up 4.5 stars, from a one-star rating
Sr Director, Product and Support Operations 2013-2015
Support Director 2012-2014
● Founded the Product Operations team. Responsibilities include: user trust & safety, customer support & community mgt, product copywriting, content sourcing, social media marketing, and product QA.
● Managed an internship program and mentored 52 recent grad interns at Foursquare.
WeSupport NYC 2014-2016
● CoFounder of a 500+ member community for professionals in support & community management.
AWeber Communications 2005-2012
Director of Customer Solutions 2007-2012
● Worked with the executive team to manage all aspects of a 40+ person customer service team.